Become a member, or renew your membership.
- Membership in the Five Borough Bicycle Club is just $20 per year. Dual membership (2 members in the same household) is only $25.
- Register now, and your membership continues through December 2008.
Benefits of 5BBC membership include:
- Our enjoyable and affordable weekend trips, an exclusive for 5BBC members.
- Subscription to Bicycletter, our incredibly informative bimonthly newsletter-magazine, with feature articles, details of all 5BBC rides, calendar of bicycling events in and around New York, and more.
- Subscription to 5BBC Weekly Update, our email newsletter that includes upcoming 5BBC rides and events plus other selected NYC-area activities of interest to 5BBC members.
- Posting privileges to the 5BBC Bulletin Board.
- Free - you read it correctly - free use of 5BBC's bike case. Who needs a folding bike? Arrive at your destination with your full-size bike and start pedaling.
- Discount on registration for The Montauk Century, New York's bicycling event of the year that you don't want to miss.
- Discounts at many NYC area bike shops. Do you buy bicycle parts and accessories? Of course you do, and you could easily save $20 or more on these purchases with your 5BBC member card.
- Discounts on merchandise purchased at The 5BBC Store.
- Discounts on our popular bicycle maintenance courses. You will save oodles of money on repair bills when you learn to perform basic bicycle maintenance yourself.
- Discounts on Adventure Cycling route maps and full access to the Adventure Cycling website library archive.
- Being part of New York's friendliest bike club: priceless.
OK, I'm convinced. What do I do now?
- Click here for 5BBC membership registration form to be printed and mailed in, or
- Click here for 5BBC online membership registration (small surcharge added)
For more information:
- Give a call, send an email, drop a letter, or just come by our offices and say hello. Contact the 5BBC. Ask for a free sample copy of Bicycletter.